CODE OF CONDUCT
CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures, including the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race,
- Ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, or national origin; or to instigate, incite or
- Encourage a confrontation or physical assault
- Interference with the progress of the event or performance (including throwing objects)
- Failing to follow instructions of venue personnel
- Verbal or abusive harassment
- Subject to applicable law and rules of the Venue, smoking, vaping, talking on cell phones during the performance and disorderly conduct in the Venue and any recording or photographing of the performance is strictly prohibited.
- Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Venue staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons and their guests can enjoy the event or performance free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of privileges for future events, programs and performances.
- Management reserves the right to eject from the premises any objectionable persons; and neither the Venue nor any of its staff or representatives shall be liable to the Holder for any damages that may be sustained by such action. The term “objectionable persons” shall include those persons by virtue of disorderly conduct, drunkenness, disruptive behavior, violation of building or conduct policy or laws, make the proper conducting of business or the enjoyment of any event or performance difficult or impossible.
- If a patron wishes to report negative behavior, please go to an usher, security officer or the box office.
- Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all attending the Ellis Theater and the Congress of Country Music. The Ellis Theater and the Congress of Country Music, and managers and staff of The Ellis Theater and the Congress of Country Music thank you for adhering to the Code of Conduct.
Weapons, illegal drugs, and other contraband including, but not limited to, the following are not permitted inside the Venue or the Congress of Country Music premises:
- Flares, Fireworks, or any other incendiary devices
- Non-clear bags (Clear bags no bigger than 12 x 6 x 12 allowed)
- Illegal Substances of any kind
- Outside Food and Beverage of any kind
- Laser Pointers/ flashlights greater than 3″
- Professional or flash photography, tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks
- Audio or Video recording devices of any kind
- Signs larger than 11” x 17” or any sign attached to a stick or pole
- Skateboards, hoverboards, rollerblades, scooters, or bicycles
- Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint, silly string
- Noisemaking devices (e.g., air horns, drums, whistles, cowbells, tambourines, cymbals)
- Animals (except service animals)
- The Ellis Theater and the Congress of Country Music reserves the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed above, from entering the premises based on any show request or requirement.
- Violators of this provision will be required to leave the Venue without any refund and may be subject to revocation of their Season Subscription and Tickets.
311 Byrd Avenue
Philadelphia, MS 39350
Updated: August 22, 2023